At 12:22 PM 7/12/03 +1000, Leo Huang wrote:
Spamassassin adds the report in the body. How can I remove it?
I tried to use "report_header           1", but it doesn't work.

In 2.5x the "report_header" option no longer exist.. use "report_safe 2" instead.

Check the man page for Mail::SpamAssassin::Conf for details, and be sure to run spamassassin --lint after you add config options so you can see SA complain about options it doesn't understand.