-happened but none stranger than this. Does your driver's license say Organ
-Donor?Black holes are where God divided by zero. Listen to me! We are all-
-individuals! What if this weren't a hypothetical question?
steveo at syslang.net

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Sun, 13 Jul 2003 18:41:50 -0400 (EDT)
From: Steven W. Orr <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: spamassassin talk <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Need a procmail recipe to redirect spam.

I have an account on my server for myself and for my wife. There is the
typical /etc/procmailrc to get us started:

DROPPRIVS=yes

:0fw
* < 256000
      | spamc

I have a recipe in my personal .procmailrc that looks for X-Spam-Flag:

:0:

The problem is that my wife's mail is POPd off her account over to her
machine. I want her spam to end up in my spam folder. So what I need is a
recipe to forward (or even better yet, bounce) her spam to my account. If
it gets to my account, then my .procmailrc will end up putting it into my
spam folder (which is what I want).

Any takers?

--
-Time flies like the wind. Fruit flies like a banana. Stranger things have -
steveo at syslang.net