Hey Kelli,

I think you should use the account that Post.Office runs under and not your
own personal account.  Your personal account probably has too many
priveleges.  If you use the Post.Office service account you will need to
give it access to the Perl\bin directory and the trusted folder.  You will
need Modify, Read & Execute, Read, Write, but not full.  Full permissions
indicates that the account can also change the permissions.

You might want to try to then log on under the Post.Office account and test
manually spamassassin.  If that works then test via the shortcut you
created.  If that works, then you are definitely dealing with a Post.Office
issue and not a permission or SA problem.  Keep an eye on the Application
Event Log as well as a Post.Office log if applicable.

--Larry