Simple example:

body REMOVE_OBFUSCATE
/(Rem(o|0)ve|Delete).{0,10}y(o|0)ur.{0,10}(e[-]?mai(l|1)|address)/i
describe REMOVE_OBFUSCATE       Remove y0ur e-mail

Above, this pattern will match (among other things):
   Remove your e-mail
   Rem0ve y0ur e-mai1

where the second string has been obfuscated by replacing 'o' with '0' and
'l' with '1'.

Let's say that I think the odds of a spam are higher if the obfuscated form is
used, than when the regular form is used. Can you suggest a way to modify this
pattern
so that the pattern only matches obfuscated uses? Note: to meet my definition
of
obfuscated, only one of the substitutions above must appear. For example,
   Remove y0ur e-mail
will suffice as an obfuscated form of "Remove your e-mail".