On Sun, Aug 03, 2003 at 11:12:39AM -0700, swapna ghosh is rumored to have said:

> The spamassassin verion is 2.41. I had set the procmailrc file under

You need to upgrade SpamAssassin. Like antivirus software, it needs to be updated
somewhat regularly to remain effective.

The spam you included scored 8.8 on my system (2.60-cvs). I don't know what it'd score
on the latest release version, but it'd probably be higher than 5.

 pts rule name              description
 0.0 NO_REAL_NAME           From: does not include a real name
 1.9 TONER                  BODY: Contains "Toner Cartridge"
 4.3 MSGID_OUTLOOK_INVALID  Message-Id is fake (in Outlook Express format)
 2.7 DATE_IN_FUTURE_12_24   Date: is 12 to 24 hours after Received: date

--
"Success usually comes to those who are too busy to be looking for it"
- Henry David Thoreau (1817-1862)