From: "Rob Freeman" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Monday, August 04, 2003 9:34 AM
Subject: [SAtalk] getting spam to goto a users spam folder.

How do I get spam found with spamassasin to go to a users folder called
spam?  I am running redhat 9 with sendmail.  I now get the spam in the users
inbox.  I tried this, but I do not have a spam folder:

Procmail preferences

1:  MAILDIR=$HOME/mail
2:
3:  :0 H
4:  * ^X-Spam-Status:.*Yes
5:  {
6:  EXITCODE=67
7:  :0:
8:  spam
9:  }

I tried to create it with a mkdir in the users mail folder, but I can not
acces it through things like squirrelmail.

Rob