At 02:32 PM 8/11/03 -0700, Joshua Graham wrote:
Mail from one of my domains (suckycentral.com) keeps getting marked as
spam due to the fact that SA insists it contains words of an adult nature.
Even if it's a blank message.

Is there anyway I can remove the word suck from "adult list" so my mail
won't keep getting bounced internally?

SA doesn't use anything as simple as a "word list". It also won't care about "suck" in a domain name, and it doesn't have anything containing the word "adult list" so if your mail is being blocked with some explicit message stating that it's adult, then I suggest you look elsewhere.

I strongly suspect you've got some other scanning tool involved.

If your message is being in fact being marked by SA, please include an X-Spam-Status header or a full spam report so we can see which rules fired.