At 04:46 PM 8/15/03 +0200, you wrote:
how can I update (upgrade) under Debian (3.0 Woody)
of SA 2.55 on SA 2.60?

Well, SA 2.60 isn't released yet.. it's a development version right now.

However, if you want to play with it, there are snapshot tarballs available on the spamassassin.org website. Just realize that it's still under development and might have some minor kinks that are being ironed out still.

2.60 should be released in the not too distant future.. I loosely watch the sadev list, and they appear to be doing the GA runs now.

The mass-checks for set three were announced as starting on the 5th, and were originally slated to finish on the 14th (yesterday).. I'm not sure if they extended the deadline or not, but either way they'll need to do a GA run on that data and then look at the overall results and test for a bit before releasing.