Situation: I run my own mailserver on a RH Linux box.

*Some* of my email comes in directly to the [EMAIL PROTECTED] address,
while other messages are forwarded from an ISP address
([EMAIL PROTECTED]).

I am running SA on my own box. SA is configured with
subject_tag [SPAM]

The ISP also runs SA on all the messages which are forwarded out, but
does not allow me to run sa-learn (or turn it off completely).  They
have the 'default' subject_tag of *****SPAM*****.

I want to completely ignore the SA results from my ISP.  Running SA on
my own box already replaces the scores and any SA headers that might get
added.  But I still have the problem of that pesky mugged subject line.

My Question:
What would the procmail script look like that would look at the subject
line and strip out the *****SPAM***** if it exists?  My idea is to put
this into the /etc/procmailrc file (which currently looks like:

    DROPPRIVS=yes

    :0fw

--

Chris Barnes                                       AOL IM: CNBarnes