I found these installaions and installed spamassassin via these:

#ssh into raq
su -
mkdir /tmp/spamassassin
cd /tmp/spamassin
wget
http://spamassassin.taint.org/released/Mail-SpamAssassin-2.31.tar.gz
wget http://www.cpan.org/modules/by-module/Pod/podlators-1.22.tar.gz
wget http://www.cpan.org/authors/id/DEWEG/Time-HiRes-01.20.tar.gz
wget http://www.cpan.org/modules/by-module/Pod/PodParser-1.18.tar.gz
tar -xzvf Mail-SpamAssassin-2.31.tar.gz
tar -xzvf PodParser-1.18.tar.gz
tar -xzvf Time-HiRes-01.20.tar.gz
tar -xzvf podlators-1.22.tar.gz

cd PodParser-1.18
(perl ./Makefile.PL make;make test;make install)
cd ../podlators-1.22
(perl ./Makefile.PL make;make install)
cd ../Time-HiRes-01.20
(perl ./Makefile.PL make;make test;make install)
cd ../Mail-SpamAssassin-2.31
(perl ./Makefile.PL make;make test;make install UNINST=1)
cd /tmp
rm -r spamassassin

(note, I did download the latest prereq files)

are these installation instructions correct? will spamassassin work with
this install?