> OK, this is 2.60 release candidate 2; it should work pretty excellently,
> but we want to give it a day or two before it gets an official thumbs-up.
> You can download it from http://SpamAssassin.org/released/ -- note:
> the release candidates are not listed on the SA Download page and will
> not be available via CPAN.

[snip]

Ok, I'll probably get thumped by someone for not RTFM but I'm just trying
out 2.60-rc2 on a test machine, and for whatever reason it is not adding
the X-Spam-Report header on messages that are detected as spam.

Is there a new setting to disable this which is disabled by default ?

I've had a cursory look through the man pages but don't see anything
obvious, and I can't think why this default would be changed since 2.55,
so I'm wondering if this is a bug...

Oh yeah, I'm talking about report_safe 0 mode too.... (which I suspect
doesn't get as much testing as report_safe 1 :)

Regards,
Simon