Martin Radford <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> You should almost never need to reboot a Un*x box to install software,
> and I'm not aware of any reasons why you should need to do this for
> SpamAssassin.

While this is certainly true, often it is a good idea to reboot when
testing newly-implemented init scripts.  That way, one can be certain
that not only will the software continue to run until the next reboot,
but it will also start up correctly next time the system boots.  :)

--
   [EMAIL PROTECTED] (Fuzzy Fox)     || "Good judgment comes from experience.
sometimes known as David DeSimone  ||  Experience comes from bad judgment."