On Mon, Aug 25, 2003 at 09:34:09AM -0500, Larry Rosenman wrote:
> You may want to look at the perldoc, as it seems to imply the {} are
> necessary... (Are they?)

The doc was wrong, I already fixed it.  The braces indicated that the
headers were one of a certain set, ala add_header:

add_header { spam | ham | all } header_name string

where you can choose one of spam, ham, or all, but the choice was
non-optional.

report_safe_copy_headers accepts one or more headers on the line, so I
changed the doc to be:

       report_safe_copy_headers header_name ...

Which is more appropriate.

--
Randomly Generated Tagline:
"All language designers are arrogant.  Goes with the territory..."