You'll likely find that those words wouldn't be considered "interesting
tokens" - and if they do, they will also be considered interesting
tokens for all the ham you receive discussing these topics.  The
bayesian engine doesn't simply grab words; it grabs tokens, and it grabs
them in some really (to a human eye) bizarre contexts.

Also, out of curiosity: do you find that the spamassassin-talk emails
with attached spams score high enough to meet your auto-learn threshold?

-tom

[ ]