I'll agree with you there.  When I first installed mine, I trained it on the public
corpus, although I imagine that wasn't the smartest thing to do. Once it kicked in, it
trained itself pretty darned quickly.  Managed to get through with only 2 FPs in the
first couple of days, and by then it had trained itself up to several thousand
hams/spams.

-tom