Hi Dave,

You've got two different things happening here.

On this one, it's because autolearn learns the message pre-Bayes test.  Without your
Bayes_90, that message scored under 1.9 points, and so it was autolearned.  The other
reason that applies here is explained below.

> On the other hand, I have more than one mail where
> SpamAssassin behaves
> like that:

> |      version=2.55
>
> auto_learn_threshold_spam is set to 5.0.
> Why doesn't SpamAssassin learns this message as spam?

There's a "safety zone" around your spam hits in 2.55.  It's not there in 2.60.  If
you run spamassassin -D --lint you'll see a line like:
debug: auto-learn? safety=4, ham=1.9, spam=5, body-hits=-0.4, head-hits=-1.3

This means that the only spams you'll auto-learn as spam are ones that are NOT within
4 points of your "spam level" setting.  So in your case, you simply cannot learn spams
<9 and you simply cannot learn hams >1.  No matter what you set your
auto_learn_thresholds to.

-tom