[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

1 How do I write my own rules? is there a tutorial someplace?

2 Spam changes with time, which means the tests should be updated. How to I
get the current tests performed? ie can I simply copy the new .cf files
from a newer version of spamassassin? or do I have to reinstall
completely? or is there some place where new tests are stored for public
use?

3 I don't see any evidence that RBL checks are being made in my spam
headers. How can I make sure the RBL checks are being done?

thanks

A good place to start is http://www.exit0.us