--On Sunday, September 07, 2003 1:40 PM -0400 "Steven W. Orr"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> You're right. It's hooked up via aliases in the aliases file. I happen to
> be using Majordomo2. But my understanding is that *all* mailinglist
> managers use the aliases file as the hook. I will ask the majordomo2 list
> if they have any ideas, but I was assuming (maybe incorrectly) that there
> was a way for SA to gain control. :-(

The last I looked, the alias hook is a script or program that receives the
inbound mail. So just create a helper script that invokes SA and pipes it to
the old destination from the aliases file, and invoke this new helper script
in the aliases file. (There are probably better solutions, but this one is
pretty easy to test.)