I'm a bit confused. I've installed SA 2.55 last week and everything seemed to
work as planned. I'm running it via procmail using the example shipped. The
problem I'm having is that there is no tagging ( 'X-Spam' ) in the header on
the actuall spam I'm recieving, but the 'real' mail get tagged.

Following is an example from a real mail:

I haven't done any tweaking so far, but shouldn't the spam get marked aswell?

/Mel