I think RC3 contains some tests which do no good. Here is what I just got
in:

50% *
[score: 0.4531] *  3.0 MSGID_FROM_MTA_SHORT Message-Id was added by a
relay *  0.9
FORGED_YAHOO_RCVD 'From' yahoo.com does not match 'Received' headers *
2.2
MIME_HEADER_CTYPE_ONLY 'Content-Type' found without required MIME headers

MSGID_FROM_MTA_SHORT the message-id was NOT added by a relay, it was added
by the original sending server because it was directly injected to
sendmail from a Perl formmailer. Most formmailers don't add a message-id
but let it do the mail server they run on (We already discussed this
loosely here during the last weeks.). That's absolutely fine, I think. 3
score points for this?

FORGED_YAHOO_RCVD Sure does the From: yahoo.com not match the Received
header, it didn't go via yahoo servers. This is perfectly ok, why 0.9
score points for this?

MIME_HEADER_CTYPE_ONLY The message didn't contain any Content-Type header!
However, it's possible that the milter added one and then handed it over
with the header included to spamd. I've got to investigate this further.
So, this may not be the fault of SA. But what about the other two?

Shall I submit any of this to Bugzilla?

Kai

--

Kai Schätzl, Berlin, Germany