If there's no BAYES_ test whatsoever, it isn't thinking it's ham.  It's not saying
anything whatsoever.  Probably based upon the fact that it didn't have sufficient
tokens or something.

Please note that Bayes doesn't use keywords.  It uses tokens, which may or may not
resemble words. Also note that this email has very unusual spacing between words, and
does funny things with the placement of punctuation.  It probably confused Bayes.
You'll want to learn it.

For some reason I didn't see the spam header report on this email, so this is all pure
conjecture.

-tom