Hi,

I had an idea for a test which i don't think exists, at least not in the
current test list available on the website. Some hosts found in Received:
headers are not registered in DNSes (often there are workstations) and we
end up with a header like

Some spammer seem to fake here an IP (sometimes random, sometimes in the
same subnet, I also saw faking of the 2ndary MX):

Maybe a test could be added to check that the first 'hostname' (what was
sent in the HELO) is not a hostname (fqdn or not) and that it doesn't
match the second IP (the real one added by next server), and in this case
increase the spam score ?

--
Colin
Récursion (n.m.): voir Récursion