On Sat, Sep 13, 2003 at 11:49:43AM -0500, Bill Polhemus wrote:
> Is there a script available to tell me simply how many emails I have
> processed through "SA-LEARN?" I would just like to know how many SPAM and
> HAM messages have passed through the database.

That you've scanned, or that you've learned?

in 2.5x, both are available if you run the check_bayes_db script.

in 2.6x, you can't find out scanned (unless you kluge up something),
and learned is available via "sa-learn --dump magic".

--
Randomly Generated Tagline:
That's a valid argument.  I just don't think it's valid enough.  :-)