Another way to handle this is to use what you have.  For example, my
master.cf has the following (excuse the wrap):

merlin unix     -       n       n       -       5       pipe
  flags=Rq user=merlin argv=/usr/bin/procmail -m /home/merlin/etc/merlin.rc
${sender} ${recipient}

In Procmail, I save do the following:
# $@ contains MAIL FROM as well as RCPT TO
# Extract MAIL FROM and dump it from the array with shift.
SENDER = "<$1>"
SHIFT  = 1

# Expand the array to extract RCPT TO addresses.
:0
RCPT=| echo "$@"

# Assign addresses and format with brackets, i.e. <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>.
RECIPIENT= `echo $RCPT | /bin/sed 's/^/</; s/ /> </g; s/$/>/'`

You could do a similar thing in your shell script.  Like:
#! /bin/bash
SENDER="$1"
shift 1
RECIPIENT=`echo $@ | /bin/sed 's/@.* / /g; s/@.*$//'`

I am not great at scripting so you will have to test.  Also, I am not using
the -f or -- in my master.cf so you will have to adjust accordingly.
However, it should give a list of recipient aliases.

--Larry