Yes, Ken is right, my problem is that others don't get my mail.

Maybe it would be an idea to add domains that have problems like this to a
common whitelist, if one exists in the SA distribution? I don't know if
such a list is provided or exists.

Anyways, I just wanted to let the SA team know. And Klaus is probably
right that there's many more domains that get caught in some other rules
for similar occurences.