Hi All,

I have been trying to understand the advantages and disadvantages of using
the shell script method (like that employed by SecuritySage) and the
Procmail method as a content_filter for Postfix.  Can someone lend an expert
opinion?  Does anyone feel that one method is more flexible than another?

Personally, I find the setup more difficult for piping to a shell script.
On the other hand, Procmail is probably more difficult to learn.  However, I
see more posts for people having a difficult time with the shell script
setup and an ability to log.

Hopefully this will not become a debate.  I am really just trying to solicit
opinions.  Every tool is useful when a problem requires it's core benefits.

Thanks,
Larry