I am going to be setting up a q-mail ³proxy² server in between the Internet
and one of my Exchange servers. I am using qmail and qmail-scanner to handle
viruses and I have other mail server that simply use q-mail, courier, SA and
QSS. There is a specific need for Exchange so I am stuck with it. I would
like to know if I can have per-user white/black lists in this scenario like
I do with the standard q-mail server. If so how would I do it? On the
standard q-mail server I use MySQL, vpopmail and SAadmin. In this scenario
q-mail would be forwarding the messages to the Exchange server after they
have been scanned so I do not believe that I can use SAadmin as there would
be no authentication mechanism. I need an easy way for users to enter their
own white/black lists. Any suggestions would be appreciated. TIA.