Hi all,

My current setup is that all of my company's mail goes through a smtp gateway with SA 2.60, Exim 4.20, Razor 2.36 and Perl 5.8.  Since upgrading to SA 2.60 I have gotten the following error in my logs:

spamd[32311]: razor2 check skipped: Illegal seek Insecure dependency in connect while running setuid at /usr/lib/perl5/5.8.0/i386-linux-thread-multi/IO/Socket.pm line 114, <GEN490> line 110.

The <> and the line number are variable.  I've tracked this down to be part of the taint checking in Perl.  It seems that there is an issue with how spamd is calling razor2.  None of my users have local accounts on this gateway and instead I call spamd with -x -q -d so that it uses the SQL prefs.  When I call spamc from exim it gets called spamc -u [EMAIL PROTECTED].  The prefs still seem to work, but something is causing the razor issues.  Any suggestions?

--

Benjamin Story

Dot Foods, Inc.