On Wed, 2003-09-24 at 19:26, Larry Gilson wrote:
> [...]

When doing the Sophos search, the 1st one it came up with is
Slapper-C.  Guess what, it's not a virus!!  It's a worm.

These were the only 2 *viruses* I found:
http://www.sophos.com/virusinfo/analyses/linuxosfa.html
http://www.sophos.com/virusinfo/analyses/linuxrsta.html

If they were really floating around in "the wild" infecting machines,
I *guarantee* that it would have made "front page" news on every
tech news web site on all 7 continents.

Ron Johnson, Jr. [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Jefferson, LA USA

YODA: Code! Yes. A programmer's strength flows from code
maintainability. But beware of Perl. Terse syntax... more
than one way to do it...default variables. The dark side of code
maintainability are they. Easily they flow, quick to join you
when code you write. If once you start down the dark path,
forever will it dominate your destiny, consume you it will.