* Daniel Quinlan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>> razor2 check skipped:
>> Bad file descriptor Insecure dependency in connect while
>> running setuid at /usr/lib/perl/5.6.1/IO/Socket.pm line 108,
>> <GEN315> line 1438.

> Read the README file.
> Or the INSTALL file.

Well, after upgrading to 2.60 I have read these files _of course_ and I
have also seen the notes about the necessary changes for razor but
stupid me forgot to patch the files. Shame on me. ;-) Well, since the
Debian package hasn't included the patchfile I downloaded it from the SA
homepage and successfully patched the 3 files manually and the message
from above finally disappeared.

Nevertheless I do now get:

,----
| Sep 25 14:20:22 iridium spamd[2295]: razor2 check skipped: Bad file
| descriptor Died at /usr/share/perl/5.6.1/Net/Ping.pm line 307, <GEN51>
| line 1.
`----

Well, I have got this message sometimes in the past, too, sometimes
razor worked and sometimes it failed due to this message but now I get
it all the time. What does it actually mean?

Regards,
Marcus
--
"Menschen sterben des Nachts in ihren Betten, während sie gespenstischen
Beichtigern die Hände drücken und ihnen flehend in die Augen sehen - sterben