Any one know if, without (or even with) writing an eval test, is there a way
to make something similar to an array for tests that match?  I have about
100 tests for h1d1ng w0rds w1th numb3r5 and l3tt3rs.  I'd like to have
something that would count how many got hit and then make a score based off
of that.  Say for instance if 4 hit I could say with 50% certainty that the
message is probably spam and give it a score of 1.8, 6 of them hit I could
say with 75% probability that it's spam and give it a score of 3.5, etc,
etc.  With even just 5 rules you're looking at tons of combination meta
tests that would be required to do this.

Thanks,
Mike