On Wed, Oct 01, 2003 at 09:42:31AM -0400 or thereabouts, Jennifer Fountain wrote:
> Is there anyway to configure SA to not check spam status for certain
> mailboxes?  IE:  my hr dept wants their resume acct not tag any email as
> spam - regardless.  I guess - is there a way to whitelist recepients?

There may be, but that wouldn't have been my first thought on how to
handle it. I don't know if it makes sense in your case (since I don't
know how you're calling SA or what other steps your incoming mail is
going through), but if I wanted to do that in my setup, I'd probably
avoid sending those messages to SA at all (by putting an alternate
path into the procmail recipe that's invoking SA in the first place).

--S