Hello all,

I reallize that this question might have more to do with my MTA (qmail) than spamassassin, so I'll apologize now.

I currently have spamassassin set up on my mailserver and it is reliably flagging possible spam that passes through it. I'm fairly happy with it's accuracy and lack of false positives and would like to use it to automate the harvesting of IP addresses to use as part of a blacklist feeding my SMTP tarpit via relaydb.

I'd like to have all mail marked as possible spam copied to a separate address (like [EMAIL PROTECTED])....one possible way is to pass all mail through a regex and redirect accordingly, but I'm finding qmail's facilities for that a bit cumbersome, and probably a waste of resources. It would be cool if I could do this from spamassassin directly, as soon as it determines that an email is likely spam.
Is this something that might be implemented? Or can one of the spamassassin hackers out there provide a patch (or maybe even a big hint as to how to do it myself)?

Any help would be appreciated.

------------------------------------------------------- This sf.net email is sponsored by:ThinkGeek Welcome to geek heaven. http://thinkgeek.com/sf _______________________________________________ Spamassassin-talk mailing list [EMAIL PROTECTED] https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/spamassassin-talk