Ah ye'olde Word problem :)

I had this getting FP's before as well. TO be on the safe side, take a look
at the raw email and write some negative rules for the emails written in
word. DON'T use obvious markers!!!! Spammers will only try to forge them.
Try using some odd marks to determin it is a Word doc and give it some
negative points. Also remember that different versions of Word will have
differnt looking code.

hth

Chris Santerre
System Admin and SA Custom Rules Emporium keeper
http://www.merchantsoverseas.com/wwwroot/gorilla/sa_rules.htm
"A little nonsense now and then, is relished by the wisest men." - Willy
Wonka