I use "whitelist_from [EMAIL PROTECTED]" in
~/.spamassassin/user_pref to whitelist newsletters and mailing lists,
but in some cases this might not be reliable.

So I'm looking for a way to use the Message ID, List-ID or
X-Mailing-List header entries to whitelist such messages, how can this
be achieved?

Is there a kind of "whitelist_from_list-id"?

Which whitelist_*/blacklist_* patterns does SA support in user_pref?

The only other besides whitelist_from I found was "whitelist_from_rcvd"
in 60_whitelist.cf. I guess this is just for the Received field(s)?

regards
Malte

SA-2.55 on Linux, used via spamc/spamd mechanism