I accidentally configured one of my servers without an appropriate bayes_ignore_header statement.

I've since remedied that, and I used sa-learn to forget and relearn the messages I had onhand.

However, autolearning has still left a bunch of these tokens in the bayesdb for messages not addressed to me.

While they're not going to cause further problem, it does make me wonder how does one manually delete a bayes token?

I assume since it's just a database there are tools out there to do this, but what are they?