6 asterisks indicates it's not quite 7.0.  Probably 6.9something.  You
could add up the scores to verify if you really like, but that's what's
happening.

HTML_FONTCOLOR_BLUE,HTML_FONTCOLOR_RED,HTML_FONT_BIG,HTML_MESSAGE,
        MIME_HTML_ONLY,MIME_HTML_ONLY_MULTI,MISSING_MIMEOLE,
        MISSING_OUTLOOK_NAME,RCVD_IN_DYNABLOCK autolearn=no version=2.60