On Wed, Oct 08, 2003 at 02:35:08PM -0400, Matt Chapman wrote:

> I am trying to get my MimeDefang/Spamassassin/Sendmail relay
> box to filter inbound mail but not filter outbound...  On
> top of that, attach a footer to mails that are destined
> outbound only.

One way besides $RelayAddr (or whatever it was - read about filter_relay)
is to see what the envelope recipient is - if it's not heading to your
user it's probably going elsewhere. filter_recipient is the mimedefang
function. You could boilerplate and not check outbound but check incoming
that way. I'm not sure if there's some obvious problems that I'm
overlooking.

Asking mimedefang mailing list will probably give better answers.

--
(Mr.) Hannu Liljemark  |  Appelsiini Finland Oy  |  http://appelsiini.com