Summoning the hermit out of her cave huh?  ;)  yeah I'll give a hand.

-----Original Message-----
From: Chris Santerre [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, October 09, 2003 9:40 AM
To: 'VonEssen, John'; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [SAtalk] Phrases I have modified....

I have some notes on these as well. I think it would be great to put on
the
wiki! Or maybe I'll just make a separate cf file on "remove me" phrases.
I'll try to get that started today. I am soooo far behind in work it
isn't
funny. However I did get to go to a great sushi bar in Manhattan
yesterday!
;)

The only problem is not tagging legit unsubscribe phrases. I have some
rules
on things like unsub.gif already. I haven't got a chance to update the
emporium in a while.

Jen W. would you like to help me on these?

I've actually had a spam say "no more of this shit" as a phrase!

--Chris Santerre