On Friday 10 October 2003 07:32, Martin Schroeder wrote:

> On 2003-10-10 07:14:56 -0700, Jeff Lasman wrote:
> > And one more thing... though I don't see it mentioned, I'm
> > presuming from the sa-learn manpage that I don't have to remove the
> > already existing SpamAssassin headers from either the spam or the
> > ham; that sa-learn will ignore them.  Is that correct?
>
> Yes. RTFAQ

Thanks, Martin.  I didn't find it in the FAQ the first time I read it;
I'll take time to study it more carefully.

I'm still not sure if I should run through "ham" as well as "spam" or
not.  Is there a specific answer for this?

Thanks.

Jeff
--
Jeff Lasman, nobaloney.net, P. O. Box 52672, Riverside, CA  92517 US
Professional Internet Services & Support / Consulting / Colocation