I have sa/spamd setup on postfix - debian using Duncan Findlay's deb to
protect an exchange server.  All is working well, but I am getting a LOT
of false negatives now.  I would like to include the evilrules.cf to see
if that might help.  What syntax would I use in my local.cf to (include?)
the evilrules.cf?  Sry for my ignorance of all things 'nix.  I checked
the POD Docs on the SA website to no avail.   TIA

Mike Schrauder
www.specialtyblades.com
www.olfablades.com