tr -d '\r' <evilrules.cf >evilrules.cf.new

http://www.merchantsoverseas.com/wwwroot/gorilla/evilrules.cf

> >evilrules.cf
> >
> >However, this seems to cause problems. After this, doing a
spamassassin -
> >causes all sorts of errors about runaway lines, etc. Looking at the
file
> in
> >vi, it looks fine.
>
> Try jove, emacs or find the command switches to see special characters
in
> vi[m] -- the file I downloaded had [MS-DOS] ^M characters at the end
of
> each line. Remove them (with emacs, or dos2unix, something like that)
and
> all should work fine...
>
> HTH,
> Roger "Merch" Merchberger
>
> --
> Roger "Merch" Merchberger   | "Profile, don't speculate."
> sysadmin, Iceberg Computers |     Daniel J. Bernstein
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]          |

This email is intended for the addressee(s) only. The opinions expressed in this email
are those of
the author, and not necessarily those of Nicholas-Applegate(r) or its affiliates
("Nicholas-Applegate").
Nothing in this email is intended to create any legally binding obligations on
Nicholas-Applegate,
unless expressly stated otherwise in the email and later confirmed by authorized
signature(s).
Nicholas-Applegate accepts no responsibility for loss or damage from use of this
email, including
without limitation any virus damage. http://www.nacm.com