>  I have a pretty
> comprehensive (and paranoid) list of blacklisted from
> addresses that I *know* will only send spam.
>
> Is there any way I configure SA such that these will be used
> to train the bayes?

Make a custom header rule for the domain, and score it with a crazy
amount of points.  The format I've stolen from somewhere on the rules
wiki - I'm too stupid to write a rule all by myself.  Keep in mind that
it won't autolearn unless you have a sufficient number of points in your
body AND your header.  I don't recall what these thresholds are, and I'm
too lazy to go look.  :)

header ZZZ_SPAMMER_COM     ALL =~ /spammername\.com/i
describe ZZZ_SPAMMER_COM   Score spammername.com ridiculously high.
score ZZZ_SPAMMER_COM      98.6

-tom