From: "Sahara Sulis" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Chuck Hohl" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: *****SPAM***** Chuck, Somerville area-4.7% - Waiting can cost you
thousands
Date: Mon, 20 Oct 2003 17:03:06 -0700
     HTML_MESSAGE,HTML_WEB_BUGS autolearn=no version=2.60

 pts rule name              description
---- ----------------------
 0.1 EXCUSE_3               BODY: Claims you can be removed from the list
 0.1 HTML_LINK_CLICK_HERE   BODY: HTML link text says "click here"
 0.1 HTML_60_70             BODY: Message is 60% to 70% HTML
 0.6 HTML_WEB_BUGS          BODY: Image tag intended to identify you
 1.9 DATE_IN_FUTURE_06_12   Date: is 6 to 12 hours after Received: date
 2.2 RCVD_IN_BL_SPAMCOP_NET RBL: Received via a relay in bl.spamcop.net
              [Blocked - see
<http://www.spamcop.net/bl.shtml?204.29.185.160>]
 1.3 RCVD_IN_SBL            RBL: Received via a relay in Spamhaus Block List
                       [<http://www.spamhaus.org/SBL/sbl.lasso?query=SBL9062>]
 0.1 RCVD_IN_NJABL          RBL: Received via a relay in dnsbl.njabl.org
                            [204.29.185.160 listed in dnsbl.njabl.org]
 0.6 RCVD_IN_NJABL_SPAM     RBL: NJABL: sender is confirmed spam source
                            [204.29.185.160 listed in dnsbl.njabl.org]
 0.0 CLICK_BELOW            Asks you to click below