This is a common enough header from all the Exchange servers out there that it should
not be acting as a spam or ham indicator.  So, I wouldn't worry about it.

________________________________

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] on behalf of Mike Schrauder
Sent: Tue 2003-10-21 5:13
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [SAtalk] sa-learn ? postfix & SA protecting Exchange server

I use postfix-SA2.6 in front of an exchange box.  When someone
gets a false negative, they place a copy of the spam in a public
folder on exchange.  I then use mutt - imap to get to my spam
public folder on Exchange and then do
>sa-learn -D --mbox --spam spam10-17-03.mbox

I get:
debug: tokenize: header tokens for X-MimeOLE = "Produced By Microsoft Exchange
V6.0.5762.3"

Can anyone tell me if this is screwing up the reclassification
of these msgs as spam?  Do I have to strip out all headers that were
added after the spam got past the postfix box?  TIA

Mike Schrauder