Hi Arlo,

I hope I write this correctly.  The threshold has to be a number and not an
indication.  The counts many, ok, ok2, are used in the X-DCC Headers.  It is
not the actual count supplied to the client.  The number in the docs for
many is 999999 and not 9999.  So it is really saying that the number 999999,
which is the default and means many for the header purpose, is the threshold
at which SA will consider the test positive and give it points.

It might make a little more sense if after you read the conf doc:

http://useast.spamassassin.org/doc/Mail_SpamAssassin_Conf.html

To take a look at the dccproc doc:

http://www.dcc-servers.net/dcc/dcc-tree/dccproc.html

Hope this helps!