I think you mean:
uri      MY_URI_REDIRECT    /\/\*http:\/\//I

I think that would work too.  My personal opinion - I don't think any
redirects are necessary.  I shortened it so that the rule would be immune to
modifications.

All seem to be Yahoo redirects for a (*V* word) ad.  I listed some examples
from my 'stash' below.

<a
href="http://srd.yahoo.com/drst/34014825011764/*http://www.surface5f.com/xm/
">