I have posted on this before so forgive me if I am repeating myself.  I have
several whitelist_from entries in my config files but the odd message
continues to get trapped as spam.

It seems to be the same sender over and over again.

I have created a custom rule for this but I must have made a mistake as
these are still getting trapped:

rawbody USERNAME /username/i
describe USERNAME
score USERNAME -100.0

... where the person sending e-mail is [EMAIL PROTECTED]

The username is unique and I am not worried about the odd false negative
getting through.

Thanks,

Dan