> 1) this issue should be fixed in 2.60.. it has a change to
> the AWL so that
> it ignores GTUBE.

hmm.. I'm running 2.60, upgraded from 2.55 via CPAN

> 2) do a --remove-addr-from-whitelist, instead of an add... this will
> completely reset the AWL for the address passes. add will
> only give a bonus
> as if a -100 scoring email was sent, and compared to the
> +1,000 of gtube,
> this is nothing.

just ran it, so I guess we'll see what I get back when this reply to the
list comes back in - I think I have problems getting my head around some of
the options, to me "--remove-addr-from-whitelist" means I'm not whitelisted,
not that I am, IYSWIM?

Thanks for the reply and the advice!

regards,
Paul