From: Francesco [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, October 27, 2003 6:18 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [SAtalk] Moving SPAM to a separate Mailbox

Hello,

i am currently using QMAIL + Vpopmail + Spamassin (SpamAssassin join
qmail modifing the qmail-queue file); all SPAM messages are tagged and
*** SPAM
*** is added before the original subject line.

Well, now i would like to know how to automatically move all SPAM
recognized by SpamAssassin in a separate mailbox (as example:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]), possibly without using Procmail...

Could you help me please??

Thank you in advance for your kind interest, best best regards!

Francesco.